Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Abra
Hello! I'm looking for a HA Abra today. Been trying for hours to find one and was hoping someone could help me out with this one! :D It doesn't require any IVs, only the HA. What I have to offer are breed rejects, including Dratini (HA), Chimchar (HA), Froakie (HA), Rotoms, Bagon, Eevee (HA, and with Modest or Timid), Cottonee, Feebas, Honedge, Shroomish with Mach Punch, and Timburr. I also have a few others in my Pokemon X. The ones I remember are Charmander, Gible, Staryu, Togepi, Gastly, Ferroseed, Marril, Scyther,Deino, Fletchling, and Swinub rejects. If you need specific details on a Pokemon, let me know!
Don't have a HA abra but do you anything else I need the timber
I have a shiny timid Latios
And a shiny mesprit
And a phione
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Trade a shiny timid Latios for a timber?
Do you have a 5iv timburr
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Yup. 5 IV, Adamant, with guts, and mach punch as a move.
I can get you the abra. What are the stats on the scythers.
Okay ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956
#Teamforum

(Jan 25, 2015, 05:59 PM)matabro Wrote: Okay ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956

Cool! I am online!
(Jan 25, 2015, 05:59 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: I can get you the abra. What are the stats on the scythers.

I have a few. 4 IVs, with Technician and what I assume are egg moves but none that I would use. I could also breed a 5 IV one soon if you would like, but it would be some time.
No that's ok ill take one of the ones you have for abra