Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Lileep/Cradily
Hi again, everyone. I'm watching the tournament on the stream and saw that Cradily with storm drain. It's pretty much exactly what I need right now, so I was wondering if anyone had any extras they'd be willing to trade?

My FC and IGN are under my profile pic if you're willing to help me out.
le bump
el bumpo
I've got one. I'd be willing to trade for a hidden ability pokemon that I don't have...how about Shieldon?
-sandragon13
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:08 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've got one.  I'd be willing to trade for a hidden ability pokemon that I don't have...how about Shieldon?
   -sandragon13

Sorry, I was at work all day today. I don't actually have too many HA Pokemon, honestly. I have a HA Froakie, Talonflame, Gible, and Ninetails. That's all, unfortunately. xD
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:19 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:08 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've got one.  I'd be willing to trade for a hidden ability pokemon that I don't have...how about Shieldon?
   -sandragon13

Sorry, I was at work all day today.  I don't actually have too many HA Pokemon, honestly.  I have a HA Froakie, Talonflame, Gible, and Ninetails.  That's all, unfortunately.   xD

I don't think I have Gible, so I'd accept that. Do we have an accord?
-sandragon13
Ehi, if you still need a HA lileep, I can breed one. I'm interested to the HA talonflame. At least it's okay also a HA fletchling Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain

Once again, I was at work all day today, so I wasn't really able to get in a response. Dx
But sure, I have plenty of HA Gible for you to have. I'll add your code and I'll trade you whenever possible.

Sure, that works for me. Smile I can breed up a Fletchling for you real quick, so if I see you online I'll send the trade.
Sorry but I've already traded a ha fletchling on yesterday for my self, so at this point i'm interested just to ha vulpix. This time I'll wait you, promised Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain