-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Chespin
-Fennekin

I could give you any HA starter which is not on the list above or any normal pokemon I can breed or catch. Let me know what you want. Smile
i can give you a bulbasaur HA
(Nov 25, 2015, 04:31 AM)nartinek Wrote: i can give you a bulbasaur HA

Awesome, what do you want for it? My FC is on the left.
if i can figure out what my son did with my game i can trade you a froakie for sure and possibly serperior samurott and emboar..depending on genders of those three
(Nov 25, 2015, 10:19 AM)Genesis315 Wrote: if i can figure out what my son did with my game i can trade you a froakie for sure and possibly serperior samurott and emboar..depending on genders of those three

Samurott and Emboar would be great if they have the hidden ability and are female! What do you want for them?
I think there are a lot of people who have some of those HA starters. Come on guys :D I can breed most pokemon for you with any nature and 6IVs if you want.
I believe I have a few extra HA starters which I can immediately trade to you (chikorita, treecko, turtwig), but most are male.
Just give me Magikarps/Poochyenas/anything will do.
Once we open our giveaway (link in my signature), you'll be able to request for other HA's. Smile
Would you like to trade via GTS or PSS?
Hopefully you'll see this soon as I'll be going outstation on the 29th of November.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 27, 2015, 02:12 AM)weisakura Wrote: I believe I have a few extra HA starters which I can immediately trade to you (chikorita, treecko, turtwig), but most are male.
Just give me Magikarps/Poochyenas/anything will do.
Once we open our giveaway (link in my signature), you'll be able to request for other HA's. Smile
Would you like to trade via GTS or PSS?
Hopefully you'll see this soon as I'll be going outstation on the 29th of November.

Hey! I would trade over PSS. If you got any spare female ones that would be great.
Hey I've added you back Smile Just checked my PC and unfortunately all the three mons I have spare are males - are you still willing to care for them?

Edit: It's nighttime here and I'll online again after I get some sleep, so I'll probably see you after 13 hours or so (I have a class) - hope to see you then! Worst comes to worst if you can't see me online, just put up a magikarp and I'll find it on the gts Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 27, 2015, 08:46 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hey I've added you back Smile Just checked my PC and unfortunately all the three mons I have spare are males - are you still willing to care for them?

Edit: It's nighttime here and I'll online again after I get some sleep, so I'll probably see you after 13 hours or so (I have a class) - hope to see you then! Worst comes to worst if you can't see me online, just put up a magikarp and I'll find it on the gts Smile

Hey, i can't really do anything with male ones. I want to breed for shiny starters with HA, but pokemon only inherit the ability from the mother. I'd rather wait until your giveaway is, maybe you got a female one then. But thank you anyway.