Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Starters
kay i got most of them ready for you guys and i got chimchar too Smile oh and @Noisi if your willing to part withthat magby thatd be a fine trade Smile
am looking for a cyndaquil whit HA, i had a lot of totodiles whit HA and a shinys
(Sep 27, 2016, 09:14 AM)wartty Wrote: kay i got most of them ready for you guys and i got chimchar too Smile oh and @Noisi if your willing to part withthat magby thatd be a fine trade Smile

Absolutely! Thank you very much and grats on finding a HA Chimchar. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could I get one of those off you as well? Blush

Anyway, I got you added. You just let me know when those suckers are ready. Thanks again! :D
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:17 PM)Noisi Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 09:14 AM)wartty Wrote: kay i got most of them ready for you guys and i got chimchar too Smile oh and @Noisi if your willing to part withthat magby thatd be a fine trade Smile

Absolutely! Thank you very much and grats on finding a HA Chimchar. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could I get one of those off you as well? Blush

Anyway, I got you added. You just let me know when those suckers are ready. Thanks again! :D

theyre all ready when you are!
Itd be super cool if youd throw in that ralts too but i dont really expect it :p guess just send some breedjects my way with the magby for these guys, ill be on later tonight if that works~
@Noisi unless your free now?
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:01 PM)wartty Wrote: @Noisi unless your free now?

Totally am, lets do this!
@wartty Awesome Trade! Thank you very very much! +1 rep to you. :D :D :D
Bump it