Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF HA Totodile FT shiny Beautifly w/Pokerus
My3DS messed up and I lost everything so I'm looking to play through X again with a cool Totodile. I don't have a lot to trade but I got a shiny Beautifly on wonder trade so it's yours if you want it.
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:39 AM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: My3DS messed up and I lost everything so I'm looking to play through X again with a cool Totodile. I don't have a lot to trade but I got a shiny Beautifly on wonder trade so it's yours if you want it.

Ill sort out the totodile for free in a minuite
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:43 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:39 AM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: My3DS messed up and I lost everything so I'm looking to play through X again with a cool Totodile. I don't have a lot to trade but I got a shiny Beautifly on wonder trade so it's yours if you want it.

Ill sort out the totodile for free in a minuite

It will be traded as an egg though so you can nickname it but i will check its ability
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Thank you so much :D you're a real hero
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:46 AM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: Thank you so much :D you're a real hero

Np if you need anything else come over to an egg goveaway collab im doing with weisakura and eddytay they would also be willing to help ( but weis studying for a tedt this week)
I'll keep that in mind thank you!
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:49 AM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: I'll keep that in mind thank you!

Kk have you added me
Yep Smile
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:55 AM)Thaddeus_Jarvis Wrote: Yep Smile

Still waiting for the egg

It has sheer force ice punch and crunch