Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Ho-oh National Dex Completion
I am looking for a Ho-oh to complete my national dex! For trade, I have to offer the following Pokemon.

Event Jirachi
Level: 100
Moves:
Wish
Confusion
Rest
Nature: Modest
Ability: Serene Grace

Event Celebi
Level: 100
Moves:
Confusion
Recover
Heal Bell
Safeguard
Nature: Lonely
Ability Natural Cure
Offer something else
I do not have any other Pokemon I would be willing to trade. I am willing to trade both of my events Pokemon for the Ho-oh.
@Lucidfaith I'd be happy to give you my extra Ho-Oh. :D I caught it in Soul Silver, it's not a fancy one or anything but you're welcome to it. I don't need either of your event Pokémon, so just catch whatever spare/junk Pokémon you want, add me back, and I'll trade you the Ho-Oh!

I'll likely be afk quite a lot today, but I'll try to check this thread frequently, and will be waiting for your response. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Thank you so much Lythania, that is perfect! I'll be available for the rest of day/evening. I am adding you now.
Wow hahah, you surprised me, wasn't expecting you to answer so quickly! I'm online right now and will open a trade with you as soon as I see ya!
-----
Lol I got the email notification and I added you right away! I am online now Smile
Thank you so much!! You just gave me the last Pokemon I needed for my National Dex!! Smile
Happy to trade with you, good luck in filling the rest of your Dex! :D
Edit: Hahah I wrote that before I saw your last post. XD I'm glad I got to help out, congratulations!
-----