Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF. Nidoran male and dawn stone
to anyone that helps I thank you I need the Nidoran for the Dex and I don't have a dawn stone to get a frosslass but if you can't get a dawn stone that is fine I mainly want the nidoran

i have ate deposited a Gligar in the GTS looking for a level 1-10 nidoran if anyone can help thanks
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

happy to help Smile call me the nidoran man~
the dawn stone may take a bit lol but ill send it attached, was it both nidoran?
Sorry I missed ya @wartty but thanks It has been taken because I think one guest may have taken it I'm not too sure but am I able to change the Pokemon because I'm trying to complete the Dex if it's not too much trouble am I able to get a different Pokemon for it I will be depositing a miltank but just tell me if you need me to request a specific Pokemon please tell me I do appreciate the help 

current pokemon being requested: lickitung

ill be online around the same time as you were yesterday
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

lol still need the dawn stone?
Ok just pm me when you get it I will try to arrange a time and date to trade