Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Jirachi or groudon FT Legends and BR pokemon
Really need a jirachi or groudon doesnt have to be shiny or 6 iv its just for pokedex purposes
can offer
legendary dogs
sword of justice
celebi
BR perfect Garchomp
BR perfect Aegislash
BR perfect Hydreigon
BR Florges (missing some iv's good nature tho)
the dogs and sword of justice can be on a 2:1 ration if needed everything else 1-1
I have a level 50 Jirachi Ill trade you for the Aegislash
Sounds great i think i have you added already send me a trade when you are online or i will if i see you
(Jan 25, 2015, 06:45 PM)GhastlyyHD Wrote: I have a level 50 Jirachi Ill trade you for the Aegislash

Sounds great i think i have you added already send me a trade when you are online or i will if i see you

What is your ign again?
Groudon for BR garechomp ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 25, 2015, 07:27 PM)matabro Wrote: Groudon for BR garechomp ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956

Sounds good my ign is HorseChoker
i just added you
Its a sand veil one btw but its perfect adamant nature
OK I'm on BTW do you have kiyogre I well trade it back its for dex
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 25, 2015, 07:25 PM)LeoLovesRayquaza Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 06:45 PM)GhastlyyHD Wrote: I have a level 50 Jirachi Ill trade you for the Aegislash

What is your ign again?
Dacoda I see you on my friends list
(Jan 25, 2015, 07:43 PM)matabro Wrote: OK I'm on BTW do you have kiyogre I well trade it back its for dex

yeah i do and yes i will trade you no prob
I'm on you ready?
#Teamforum