Sylveon Modest w/ Pixilate

Dragonite Adamant w/ Multiscale EM: Extreme Speed

Trevenant Brave w/ Harvest

Greninja Timid w/ Protean

Gardevoir Timid w/ Trace

Suicune Bold (31/x/30/31/31/30)

Scizor Adamant w/ Techinican

Heracross Adamant w/ Guts EM:Rock Blast

Mawile Adamant w/ Intimidate EM: Fang Set, currently only has fire fang, but has access to all fangs

Pawniard Adamant w/ Defiant EM: Sucker Punch

Raikou Timid w/ Pressure

Weavile Jolly w/ Pressure EM: Ice Punch

Politoed Modest (or Calm) w/ Drizzle

Conkeldurr Adamant w/ Guts EM: Wide Guard, Mach Punch

Ludicolo Timid w/ Swift Swim EM: Fake Out, Giga Drain

Metagross Jolly w/ Clear Body
Well, I have a Snivy with Glare and Hp Ice. Calm, and Perfect IVs except for Atk, Def, and Hp, which is needed for HP Ice. It won't matter at lvl 50. I assume that is what you want. It is late for me, but I will be on tomorrow most of the day. I have to ask, is there something else you want, because I really want the Conkeldurr and the Scizor (with Conkeldurr being a higher priority. Get it? Priority? Because both of them run Priority moves? My humor is wasted). I hope we can make this work.
(Jul 28, 2015, 08:54 PM)Delta Wrote: Well, I have a Snivy with Glare and Hp Ice. Calm, and Perfect IVs except for Atk, Def, and Hp, which is needed for HP Ice. It won't matter at lvl 50. I assume that is what you want. It is late for me, but I will be on tomorrow most of the day. I have to ask, is there something else you want, because I really want the Conkeldurr and the Scizor (with Conkeldurr being a higher priority. Get it? Priority? Because both of them run Priority moves? My humor is wasted).  I hope we can make this work.

As long as the Snivy has near perfect IV's like 30/31. Is the snivy contrary?
(Jul 28, 2015, 09:07 PM)Bombfuse Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2015, 08:54 PM)Delta Wrote: Well, I have a Snivy with Glare and Hp Ice. Calm, and Perfect IVs except for Atk, Def, and Hp, which is needed for HP Ice. It won't matter at lvl 50. I assume that is what you want. It is late for me, but I will be on tomorrow most of the day. I have to ask, is there something else you want, because I really want the Conkeldurr and the Scizor (with Conkeldurr being a higher priority. Get it? Priority? Because both of them run Priority moves? My humor is wasted).  I hope we can make this work.

Yes, the Snivy is Contrary. He argues about everything I say (get it? It's another joke. More of a play on words. Shoot me now)
(Jul 29, 2015, 07:29 AM)Delta Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2015, 09:07 PM)Bombfuse Wrote:

Yes, the Snivy is Contrary. He argues about everything I say (get it? It's another joke. More of a play on words. Shoot me now)

Awesome, yah I'm down to trade. PM me?