Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gastrodon safari
I'm searching for a safari where I can find a Gastrodon

My friend code: 0276-2022-6941

My safari: Pansage - Ivysaur - Quilladin

( for the moderator, idk if this thread is ok, I'm italian and my english isn't the best, so sorry  :s )
Hi there, while I don't have the Gastrodon Safari you're looking for (To be honest I'm not quite sure what IS in my safari) I was wondering if I could we could still add each other. It would really help me out with making my dream Bulbasaur. :D

If not though, I'd totally understand.
(Sep 24, 2016, 08:32 AM)fxcktullio Wrote: I'm serarching for a safari where I can find a Gastrodon

My friend code: 0276-2022-6941

My safari: Pansage - Ivysaur - Quilladin

( for the moderator, idk if this thread is ok, I'm italian and my english isn't the best, so sorry  :s )

Sounded perfectly fine to me \o/

Well - except the misspelling of 'searching', but I still knew what you meant
(Sep 24, 2016, 10:49 PM)Noisi Wrote: Hi there, while I don't have the Gastrodon Safari you're looking for (To be honest I'm not quite sure what IS in my safari) I was wondering if I could we could still add each other. It would really help me out with making my dream Bulbasaur. :D

No problem man! I'm going to add u in 5/10 minutes  Heart

@AbruptFury damn, That was a "tappin mistake" (I guess?  ahahah) edited!
(Sep 25, 2016, 12:39 AM)fxcktullio Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 10:49 PM)Noisi Wrote: Hi there, while I don't have the Gastrodon Safari you're looking for (To be honest I'm not quite sure what IS in my safari) I was wondering if I could we could still add each other. It would really help me out with making my dream Bulbasaur. :D

No problem man! I'm going to add u in 5/10 minutes  Heart

@AbruptFury damn, That was a "tappin mistake" (I guess?  ahahah) edited!

Awesome! Thank you very much and best of luck hunting for that Gastrodon.