Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: LEGIT Adamant Shiny Gible/Gabite/Garchomp FT: Shinies & Events
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Shiny Gible or Gabite or Garchomp w/ an Adamant nature. I don't really care about the IVs. I am only accepting/offering LEGIT Pokémon.

Finally, the Pokémon MUST have an English name (for example, it can be from any country so long as it's name reads "Gible" or "Gabite" or "Garchomp") and MUST NOT have a nickname.

Sorry for being so picky, but I hope what I can offer makes up for it!

Here is what I have for trade (every Pokémon is legit):

​Shinys:
Rayquaza
Venusaur 
Deoxys
Blastoise 
Rapidash 
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

Events:
Mew
Keldeo
Celebi

NOTE: You may notice that I recently posted a very similar post. THIS IS NOT A COPY+PASTE! They are completley different posts!
(Mar 13, 2016, 02:22 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking for a Shiny Gible or Gabite or Garchomp w/ an Adamant nature. I don't really care about the IVs. I am only accepting/offering LEGIT Pokémon.

Finally, the Pokémon MUST have an English name (for example, it can be from any country so long as it's name reads "Gible" or "Gabite" or "Garchomp") and MUST NOT have a nickname.

Sorry for being so picky, but I hope what I can offer makes up for it!

Here is what I have for trade (every Pokémon is legit):

​Shinys:
Rayquaza
Venusaur 
Deoxys
Blastoise 
Rapidash 
Raikou
Entei
Suicune

Events:
Mew
Keldeo
Celebi

NOTE: You may notice that I recently posted a very similar post. THIS IS NOT A COPY+PASTE! They are completley different posts!

I can breed you one. And it also has HA, you're fine with that?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
@ElliotProbablyTheBest You can breed me a shiny Adamant Garchomp...with HA? I mean...of course I'm fine with that! But keep in mind that I'm not accepting hacked Pokemon. Clones of legit Pokemon, sure, but no hacks. Is that alright? You can have anything you want from the list in return! :D
(Mar 14, 2016, 01:03 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: @ElliotProbablyTheBest You can breed me a shiny Adamant Garchomp...with HA? I mean...of course I'm fine with that! But keep in mind that I'm not accepting hacked Pokemon. Clones of legit Pokemon, sure, but no hacks. Is that alright? You can have anything you want from the list in return! :D
do you need it shiny?
@T-Sizzle But of course!  :P
@ElliotProbablyTheBest What do you plan on taking?
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:01 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: @ElliotProbablyTheBest What do you plan on taking?

Nothing. If I breed someone a Pokemon, there is no reason for me to take something from him.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:01 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: @ElliotProbablyTheBest What do you plan on taking?

Ignore the message above this one. I'm super busy IRL right now, so I don't have any free time to breed you a shiny. If you want, I can breed you a non-shiny one for free. (nothing special) Sorry though.
@ElliotProbablyTheBest  That's OK.