Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy
Hey guys! I'm looking for a mew, shaymin, and manaphy so i can complete my collection of legendaries. Just a fyi, I would prefer if they are legitmate, but i dont mind if they are cloned. As for what I am offering, I have a couple of duplicate(extra) legends and shinies that im willing to trade, just ask.

EDIT: I would prefer if it is not a shiny.
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:58 PM)shadbro Wrote: Hey guys! I'm looking for a mew, shaymin, and manaphy so i can complete my collection of legendaries. Just a fyi, I would prefer if they are legitmate, but i dont mind if they are cloned. As for what I am offering, I have a couple of duplicate legends and shinies that im willing to trade, just ask.

What do you mean by "duplicate" ?
i have a shiny shaymin i could trade.for shinies.
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:03 PM)Tiris Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:58 PM)shadbro Wrote: Hey guys! I'm looking for a mew, shaymin, and manaphy so i can complete my collection of legendaries. Just a fyi, I would prefer if they are legitmate, but i dont mind if they are cloned. As for what I am offering, I have a couple of duplicate legends and shinies that im willing to trade, just ask.

What do you mean by "duplicate" ?

I mean pokemon that i have more than one of. They're all legitimate, dont worry. sorry if i didnt make it clear.

(Jan 19, 2015, 05:11 PM)Warrior_109 Wrote: i have a shiny shaymin i could trade.for shinies.

sorry, i would rather have it be regular.
I have a shiny manaphy, if you are interested?
(Jan 19, 2015, 06:52 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I have a shiny manaphy, if you are interested?

Sorry, i would rather it be a regular one. all of my other legendaries arent shiny and it would feel weird imo if only one of them was shiny xD