Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Modest Squirtle
What the title says. I just need one, preferably lv.1 w/ Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, with good IV's in at least Sp. Attack(If you can). If you want to trade me one, I'll be offering you either Bold shiny Altaria or Timid Shiny Skuntank, w/ your pick of which one you want. It'd be greatly appreciated if you can offer one to me :D

Edit: I also have other pokemon for trade, so just ask if you want something else.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:52 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: What the title says. I just need one, preferably lv.1 w/ Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, with good IV's in at least Sp. Attack(If you can). If you want to trade me one, I'll be offering you either Bold shiny Altaria or Timid Shiny Skuntank, w/ your pick of which one you want. It'd be greatly appreciated if you can offer one to me  :D

Edit: I also have other pokemon for trade, so just ask if you want something else.

I have a 5IV one with those eggmoves and its HA
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
What do you want for it?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:06 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: What do you want for it?

Well something similar? I feel like a shiny is a bit too much. Do you perhaps have a light clay and/or a breedject?
---------------------
Yes actually. I do have pawniard and elgyem breedjects.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:26 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Yes actually. I do have pawniard and elgyem breedjects.

I'll trade it for that!
---------------------
Already have ur FC added up. hit me up whenever
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:32 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Already have ur FC added up. hit me up whenever

Ready!
---------------------
Thanks man
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:43 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Thanks man

No problem!
---------------------