Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Palkia and Tornadus [COMPLETED]
Question 
Hey guys  Heart

Im looking for Palkia and Tornadus to unlock Giratina and Landorus on my AS copy of the game ")

I will happily trade them back to you once I have aquired the other 2 unlockable pokemon, ORRRR if you Have got either of the 2 pokemon (Palkia + Tornadus) spare that you dont mind parting company with, I can add them to my Living Legends Dex  :D  I have a spare set of of Regi's (Rock,Steel,Ice), a spare Latios and a spare Phione if you have what i need and you need one of those.

Either way any help is much appreciated! Time and effort are your most valuable and the most important commodities Wink !!!!

1<3PnL Rattus
i have both if you wanna trade
Would you like them back or are they for permanent trade?? and did you need any of those i have mentioned??  Smile Thanks man !!
I would like my palkia back but you can keep the tornadus for free :P
Awesome ") appreciate it man. Would you like any anything in particular for Tornadus??  :D

Adding you now !!
No no its for free, i have a spare tornadus so it fine
Awww so nice ") Thanks muchly !! Would it be cool to give me half an hour to catch Giratina, if i need that long xDD "Quickball Never Fails" loool
No prob
All done  Smile Smile  4 dusk balls + 5 ultra balls. forgot to throw the quick ball as usual xD

oh and teaches Scizor false swipe..... forgets Giratina's ghost "p

Thanks so much again, Rep added

1<3PnL
Wink Wink  Your welcome anytime, and thanks