Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Physical trained Greninja
Hey guys I am looking for a Jolly Greninja with 252 investment in speed. I can offer a lot of different things, from Event to BR let me know what you want for it.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 26, 2015, 03:19 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Hey guys I am looking for a Jolly Greninja with 252 investment in speed. I can offer a lot of different things, from Event to BR let me know what you want for it.

I have plenty of physical froakies and I can train it up to level 50 for you if you are willing to wait. If so, tell me what moves you would like on it and I'll train it really quick for you
(Jan 26, 2015, 03:34 PM)Crowlyrex Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2015, 03:19 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Hey guys I am looking for a Jolly Greninja with 252 investment in speed. I can offer a lot of different things, from Event to BR let me know what you want for it.

I have plenty of physical froakies and I can train it up to level 50 for you if you are willing to wait. If so, tell me what moves you would like on it and I'll train it really quick for you

Oh that would be wonderful!
This is what I'd want, if possible.
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick
- Water Shuriken
- Shadow Sneak

What would you like in return?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 27, 2015, 01:35 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2015, 03:34 PM)Crowlyrex Wrote:

Oh that would be wonderful!
This is what I'd want, if possible.
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick
- Water Shuriken
- Shadow Sneak

What would you like in return?
I have your greninja ready, add my friend code and I'll trade you when I see you online