Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Shiny Espurr and non shiny Espurr [CLOSED]
Actually I don't really know about the pokemons from pokemon XYZ I only heard about their names and that kinda stuff but then I saw the pokemon Meowstic and I like it so bad
Please let me know if you have it
Look in my Trade shop:

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-T...MON-I-NEED
i dont have a shiny espurr but i can give you a regular one for free, i also have it in friend safari so i can go for the HA if you prefer, and i have a modest sync poke if youd want it modest, gender?
(Dec 20, 2015, 07:44 AM)bensif Wrote: i dont have a shiny espurr but i can give you a regular one for free, i also have it in friend safari so i can go for the HA if you prefer, and i have a modest sync poke if youd want it modest, gender?
I would like male
(can you look on my trade shop and look on my reply I just added
(Dec 20, 2015, 07:44 AM)bensif Wrote: i dont have a shiny espurr but i can give you a regular one for free, i also have it in friend safari so i can go for the HA if you prefer, and i have a modest sync poke if youd want it modest, gender?
I would like male
with Ha
And can you look for one with the move: Me First
ill try for me first, you should be able to use the move relearner for it, if you dont have heart scales i can do thaat for ya, im pretty sure i have an extra heart scale
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:05 AM)bensif Wrote: ill try for me first, you should be able to use the move relearner for it, if you dont have heart scales i can do thaat for ya, im pretty sure i have an extra heart scale
Thanks mate
i got some bad news, female and male meowsitc actually learn different moves and only the female version can learn me first

do you want a female w/me first
or a male w/out ?
or both would be fine, i already have the male and im working on the female, and i can get them all day so i dont need em

also

if you want the female do you want an espurr holding a heart scale, or a meowstic w/ me first , cause she cant learn it till shes a meowstic,
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:42 AM)bensif Wrote: or both would be fine, i already have the male and im working on the female, and i can get them all day so i dont need em

also

if you want the female do you want an espurr holding a heart scale, or a meowstic w/ me first , cause she cant learn it till shes a meowstic,
Male please
(Dec 20, 2015, 09:12 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:42 AM)bensif Wrote: or both would be fine, i already have the male and im working on the female, and i can get them all day so i dont need em

also

Male please

im ready to trade w/e, just send me an invite