Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Shiny Event Legendaries
Wink 
Hey guys! I was going through some of the events and realised I missed quite a few (mainly because a lot are Japanese!) I was looking for some of these (especially the Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Genesect, Shiny Deoxys, and Shiny Mew!!!) Was wondering if anyone had any. I have a ton of pokemon I would trade for them including shinies, competitve builds, and other events. Don't be afraid to make other offers too! I love shiny starters, especially treecko, and I love other shinies too. If you want to trade, make any offer you want!
By any chance do you have a shiny Noibat or Koffing? ^_^ I can trade you a shiny Deoxy's... I'm not sure if it's event but it's got the ball
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I wish I did Sad If i get one though ill notify you!
Well... hmm... what shiny's do you have? ^_^ I may still be interested  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Here is a detailed list of the pokemon I can trade:
Shiny Blaziken Lv.100 Competitive Build (hatched and leveled by me)
Shiny Gyrados Lv.31 (traded from Heart Gold)
Shiny Suicune Lv.100 (traded all the way from Leaf Green!)
Shiny Carvanha Lv.35 (caught by me while chainfishing)
Shiny Ho-Oh Lv.54 (traded from Heart Gold)
Shiny Charizard Competitive Build w/ either X or Y Megastone (hatched and leveled by me)
Shiny Lugia Lv.100 (traded from SoulSilver)
Shiny Event Gengar Lv.100 
Shiny Blastoise Lv.100 Competitive Build (hatched and leveled by me)
Shiny Dragonite Lv.100 Competitive Build (hatched and leveled by me)
Pokemon Movie 14 Event Darkrai Lv.100
How about my shiny Deoxys for your shiny Charzard? ^_^ 
Would you mind if I looked at the Deoxys first?
I would... but the last time I did that I got scammed :/ 
I'll trade you the charizard for it but if I'm not sure about it can we trade back? You'll have the Charizard so I can't scam you. And i'm sry you got scammed beforeSad
I got shiny japanese genesect from 2k13 I also only taked marked pokemon so only tournament viable ones ( aka blue pentagon)