Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Shiny Jolly 6IV Gallade
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'm looking for a shiny jolly 6IV Gallade. If you have one, I'll trade shinies and legendaries.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I can gen you one unless you're against genned pokemon

(nvm already have one, deposit a pokemon in GTS)
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Is it jolly nature?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:04 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Is it jolly nature?

Yes, it has the moveset: It also has a nickname if you're ok with that

Knock off
Swords dance
Close combat
Zen headbutt
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

OK, That moveset is fine. I'll send you the GTS info in a sec.
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:11 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: OK, That moveset is fine. I'll send you the GTS info in a sec.

K, In the middle of trading some pokes to help with a giveaway, might take 5 mins or so
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

OK, Let me know when you're ready.

P.S: Is it legit? (can battle online)
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:17 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: OK, Let me know when you're ready.

P.S: Is it legit? (can battle online)

Yeah, I tested it, goes on battle spot and gets and yeah.. Have you put the pokemon in? @ElliotProbablyTheBest
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Not yet but any specific pokemon you want? (and is it level 100?)
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:31 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Not yet but any specific pokemon you want? (and is it level 100?)

just give anything, and yes it's level 100 I don't have much time left... Need to go somewhere soon
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"