Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Phione
Hey guys iam looking for an shiny Phione cause its the last shiny legendary (next to the impossible to get,  Celebi, Keldeo, Meloetta, Hoopa) iam missing so yeah if someone got it and is willing to trade ill offer a lot of shiny even legendary shiny i got twice Smile
Hello~! I have a Shiny Phione for trade! (This is on Pokemon X)
Friend Code and IGN is on the left, reply your offer. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanksy~!
@NorthernNova  all eevee evolutions, garbodor, scolipede, beedrill, bonsly, sudowoodo, tentacool, horsea, goldeen, magikarp, wailmer, corpish and remoraid 

all shiny 

you can take 2 shinys of your choice
@NorthernNova are you interested?
Someone else having an shiny Phione then?
@asclapninja horsea already taken but got the evolution in shiny aswell if your interestet into that
(Apr 6, 2016, 12:06 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @asclapninja horsea already taken but got the evolution in shiny aswell if your interestet into that

Thanks but no thank you happy hunting Smile
@assclapninja what would uz trade if u get another?
(Apr 3, 2016, 06:37 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @NorthernNova  all eevee evolutions, garbodor, scolipede, beedrill, bonsly, sudowoodo, tentacool, horsea, goldeen, magikarp, wailmer, corpish and remoraid 

all shiny 

you can take 2 shinys of your choice
I am so sorry for not responding.. The laptop wasn't working [Image: tumblr_n20w30WFVv1swdfc0o1_500.gif]
Anyways, I would like Shiny Horsea, and Shiny Leafeon, please.
@NorthernNova horsea is trade already but got seadra shiny aswell still have leasen i might trade hoopa or jirachi if u want