Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Pokemon
I have a powersaves if you want me to gen it for you I don't mind

Just tell me what EVs, IVs, Nature, Sex and Lvl you want (if you want to change nickname or poke ball caught in just tell me aswell)
What do you wantmfor the exscavelier. Or rather what are you looking for
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Jun 16, 2016, 10:40 AM)Jenson4Gaming Wrote: I have a powersaves if you want me to gen it for you I don't mind

Just tell me what EVs, IVs, Nature, Sex and Lvl you want (if you want to change nickname or poke ball caught in just tell me aswell)
@Jenson4Gaming what gen the groudon?? 
if your on about the groudon can i have it shiny, 6ivs, jolly. male, lvl 100 and just groudon will be fine and can it be in a premier ball please, what wouls you like in return?
thanks 
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: What do you wantmfor the exscavelier. Or rather what are you looking for
@TheWildShannon well im only looking for groudon but i am also looking for a shiny sandshrew with 6 ivs and its hidden ability, but what do you have to offer??
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:53 PM)vwman2431 Wrote:
(Jun 16, 2016, 10:40 AM)Jenson4Gaming Wrote: I have a powersaves if you want me to gen it for you I don't mind

if your on about the groudon can i have it shiny, 6ivs, jolly. male, lvl 100 and just groudon will be fine and can it be in a premier ball please, what wouls you like in return?
thanks.

@vwman2431 Yes the groudon I have genned it for you however legendarys have to be gender less so it can't be male. You don't
have to give me anything in return it's ok. Just add my friend code and when I'm available I'll trade you it.
(Jun 16, 2016, 11:11 PM)Jenson4Gaming Wrote:
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:53 PM)vwman2431 Wrote:

if your on about the groudon can i have it shiny, 6ivs, jolly. male, lvl 100 and just groudon will be fine and can it be in a premier ball please, what wouls you like in return?
thanks.

@vwman2431 Yes the groudon I have genned it for you however legendarys have to be gender less so it can't be male. You don't
have to give me anything in return it's ok. Just add my friend code and when I'm available I'll trade you it.
@Jenson4Gaming okay thanks you is there anyplace you could gen me a max iv shiny sandshrews a well thanks, I'm adding you now 
Sure I can get you the sandshrew is there anything else you want me to give it like nature or ability
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:55 PM)vwman2431 Wrote:
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: What do you wantmfor the exscavelier. Or rather what are you looking for
@TheWildShannon well im only looking for groudon but i am also looking for a shiny sandshrew with 6 ivs and its hidden ability, but what do you have to offer??

check out my shop here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-O...Trade-Shop
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Jun 17, 2016, 07:43 AM)Jenson4Gaming Wrote: Sure I can get you the sandshrew is there anything else you want me to give it like nature or ability
@Jenson4Gaming okay well can it be jolly, and sand rush please when will you be online?
Hello. I have shiny cloned Arceus for trade if you're interested?