Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Shiny Snorunt
Hi! I'm looking for a shiny snorunt, or shiny BR Froslass Angel

I would prefer them to be around 5-6ivs however Any ivs are fine :D

I am willing to offer Legends or shinies depending on which you fancy more you can choose from this list:

Legends:
(non-shiny)
Arceus
terrakion
reshiram

Shiny legends:
Shiny giratina
shiny darkrai

Shinies:
(non-legends)
Shiny crobat
shiny reuniclus
shiny medicham
shiny venosaur

Offer below if you happen to have one and we can negotiate a trade!
bump!
I have one, im willing to let got of it for the shiny crobat, and what level is crobat
(Jan 31, 2015, 06:43 PM)Cesar363 Wrote: I have one, im willing to let got of it for the shiny crobat, and what level is crobat

Alright awesome! and crobat is level 69, if that's fine with you. If not I could level it up more if you're not satisfied with its level
(Jan 31, 2015, 08:56 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 06:43 PM)Cesar363 Wrote: I have one, im willing to let got of it for the shiny crobat, and what level is crobat

Alright awesome! and crobat is level 69, if that's fine with you.  If not I could level it up more if you're not satisfied with its level

Its perfect ill add you
(Jan 31, 2015, 09:36 PM)Cesar363 Wrote:

Alright awesome! and crobat is level 69, if that's fine with you.  If not I could level it up more if you're not satisfied with its level

Its perfect ill add you

Ok i'll add you as well
Oh, is it nickname able?
I have a shiny BR Froslass I dont really care about. Shiny Reuniclus or Venusaur. Do any of them have the HA?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 31, 2015, 09:51 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I have a shiny BR Froslass I dont really care about. Shiny Reuniclus or Venusaur. Do any of them have the HA?

Sorry I don't know what the HA for reuniclus is and venosaur has overgrow
(Jan 31, 2015, 09:36 PM)Cesar363 Wrote:

Its perfect ill add you

Ty! :D