Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Starters
Looking for every starter but Snivy. Decided to start a little collection of shiny starters :3 they can be any level, but I'm mostly looking for basic starters not their evolved form. Thank you! Smile

My favs that I wouldn't mind have more than one :3
Totodile
​​Squirtle 
Bulbasaur
Charmander
I tend to give away free shinies.
I don't have first stages (except from my Treecko, which I want to keep :D ) but I have Charizard. What are you offering for it @NoRaTiX ?
I already have a shiny Charizard :p uhhhhh if you add I'll give you a Shiny Palkia with 6ivs.
What do you mean? My English isn't that great. :D
I meant if you have anything else you're willing to trade along with the Charizard for a perfect shiny palkia. Smile
Is a Skrelp, Corphish, Remoraid or Pelipper okay? I was planning to hunt me a own shiny Charizard, so I can miss that one. Are these pokemon alright with you? And just a quick ask, is it going good with the Metang? I need to eat right now, so I won't react directly! Smile
@Tomatoman1 I keep running into Shiny Klefkis unfortunately but I'll keep trying, no worries! I do like Corphish so we can do that, I don't mind which shiny you add really.
I have fennekin, charmander, piplup and froakie
(Jun 23, 2016, 08:48 AM)victhordiz Wrote: I have fennekin, charmander, piplup and froakie

hmm.. Shiny Ditto & Shiny Palkia for them. How are the ivs do you know? Once I start cloning I'll have way more shinies to start giving away.
(Jun 23, 2016, 08:50 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote:
(Jun 23, 2016, 08:48 AM)victhordiz Wrote: I have fennekin, charmander, piplup and froakie

hmm.. Shiny Ditto & Shiny Palkia for them. How are the ivs do you know? Once I start cloning I'll have way more shinies to start giving away.

PM