Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [LF] Some Legendaries! [CLOSED]
(Sep 29, 2015, 09:23 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Bumpsies²!
I'm still looking for some legendaries shown on the first post! <3
Also, I still offer those legendaries / shinies listed on the first post as well.

Maybe... there's still someone who can help? =u="
Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I have an extra event Diancie I can give you for your Groudon. Also, i might be able to help you with your livingdex. I have some of the pokemon you need for it (either bred or received via GTS). I do not breed competitive pokemon though so please don't expect awesome stats. (I'm still such a noob with regard to breeding for competitive). If you happen to have, say a Shaymin/Mew/Keldeo/Darkrai/Victini (non-competitive is okay) then I'd be willing to help you out with your livingdex. currently i have these:
Ekans
Venonat
Meowth
Drowzee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Pineco
Teddiursa
Phanpy
Kricketot
Shinx
Cherubi
Stunky
Patrat
Drilbur
Darumaka
Yamask
Rufflet

Hit me up when you feel like trading. ^^
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:41 AM)kehlo Wrote:
Also, I still offer those legendaries / shinies listed on the first post as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I have an extra event Diancie I can give you for your Groudon. Also, i might be able to help you with your livingdex. I have some of the pokemon you need for it (either bred or received via GTS). I do not breed competitive pokemon though so please don't expect awesome stats. (I'm still such a noob with regard to breeding for competitive). If you happen to have, say a Shaymin/Mew/Keldeo/Darkrai/Victini (non-competitive is okay) then I'd be willing to help you out with your livingdex. currently i have these:
Ekans
Venonat
Meowth
Drowzee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Pineco
Teddiursa
Phanpy
Kricketot
Shinx
Cherubi
Stunky
Patrat
Drilbur
Darumaka
Yamask
Rufflet

Hey there! o/
I'd LOVE to have that spare Diancie of yours for my Groudon! I've added your FC by now and I'd be online too!
Unfortunately, I don't have spare Shaymin, Mew, Keldeo, Darkrai or Victini. I'm looking for a Keldeo myself and I've got the others back when I were playing Pearl, so... I don't think I'd be able to get my hands on them ever again. :c
(Sep 30, 2015, 04:13 AM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:41 AM)kehlo Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Ekans
Venonat
Meowth
Drowzee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Pineco
Teddiursa
Phanpy
Kricketot
Shinx
Cherubi
Stunky
Patrat
Drilbur
Darumaka
Yamask
Rufflet

Hey there! o/
I'd LOVE to have that spare Diancie of yours for my Groudon! I've added your FC by now and I'd be online too!
Unfortunately, I don't have spare Shaymin, Mew, Keldeo, Darkrai or Victini. I'm looking for a Keldeo myself and I've got the others back when I were playing Pearl, so... I don't think I'd be able to get my hands on them ever again. :c

That's fine. Will try to look for them some other way. I'm basically just collecting the legendaries for Dex completion. ^^ I'll be online in a few.
Hey there. I've been online for a while and also was trying to propose a tried with you. But it keeps cancelling saying that "the other player isn't available".
Hmm... I were wonder trading the whole time, maybe that's why. o.<
But I checked my friend list between every trade and I still don't see you online. D:
(Sep 30, 2015, 04:55 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Hmm... I were wonder trading the whole time, maybe that's why. o.<
But I checked my friend list between every trade and I still don't see you online. D:

Are you the player with IGN Haruka? Can you try to propose a trade with me instead? my IGN is Jiwon and I'm currently online.
(Sep 30, 2015, 05:18 AM)kehlo Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 04:55 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Hmm... I were wonder trading the whole time, maybe that's why. o.<

Are you the player with IGN Haruka? Can you try to propose a trade with me instead? my IGN is Jiwon and I'm currently online.

Yass, I were. And thank you SO MUCH! m(_ _)m
You're the best! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble and everything. =u="

Thanks for the trade! Added you +1 rep. Smile til next time!
(Sep 30, 2015, 05:26 AM)kehlo Wrote:

Thanks for the trade! Added you +1 rep. Smile til next time!

Sure thing! Once again, thank you so much! m(_ _)m
You'll get your rating as soon as I can give some again too. I promise. =u="
Do you still have a shiny eevee available? im very interested in it.