Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Swift Swim Poliwag
Hey I'm really looking for a SS Poliwag for my rain team. Don't really care about IV's.
So just state your price and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks
kappa
I've a timid one that i can breed. Do you have a sheer force nidoran m? Let me know Smile

Edit: I've breeded him and i can offert you a timid female 5 Ivs -Atk or a timid male 5 Ivs -HP, both in a dive ball
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I have some GW Fletchlings and a Shiny Oddish I found while Horde EV training.
I have some GW Fletchlings and a Shiny Oddish I found while Horde EV training. Oh yeah and Protean Froakies.
(Jan 17, 2015, 08:56 AM)TheMightySparrow Wrote: I have some GW Fletchlings and a Shiny Oddish I found while Horde EV training.  Oh yeah and Protean Froakies.

Lol, I've a shiny oddish too that I've found in the same way...Also i already have the ha fletchling and froakie. Maybe an unburden hawlucha or a contrary shuckle or a dusk stone?
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I have a Bold Hidden Ability (Swift Swim) Poliwag I can trade. Am currently looking for a Hiden Ability Eevee (Don't care for IV's) but if you don't have one I will accept whatever.
I have many 5IV ones, you can have it for free.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.