Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Timid-Natured Pokémon with Synchronize {Closed}
Hey, I'm trying to get a shiny, timid-natured Latias, and I heard the best way to do that is to get a Pokémon with Synchronize and a Timid Nature to lead your party. Can anyone help me out?

I'd prefer it to be of the Ralts family. Smile
(Nov 28, 2014, 11:33 AM)Railtracks Wrote: Hey, I'm trying to get a shiny, timid-natured Latias, and I heard the best way to do that is to get a Pokémon with Synchronize and a Timid Nature to lead your party. Can anyone help me out?

alright, i just caught a Ralts with Synchronize and a Timid Nature, i'll level it up a little if you want it's just lvl 3, i will give it to you if you want it

Fc: 4098-3111-5767 ign: Yuki
(Nov 28, 2014, 04:31 PM)Mewlover4 Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2014, 11:33 AM)Railtracks Wrote: Hey, I'm trying to get a shiny, timid-natured Latias, and I heard the best way to do that is to get a Pokémon with Synchronize and a Timid Nature to lead your party. Can anyone help me out?

alright, i just caught a Ralts with Synchronize and a Timid Nature, i'll level it up a little if you want it's just lvl 3, i will give it to you if you want it

Fc: 4098-3111-5767 ign: Yuki

I'll take it! :D

FC: 1736-2509-3977
IGN: Railtracks
Does anyone have shiny treeko?
I've been at this for over five hours... No luck. Somebody, please help me. Sad

EDIT: I've literally filled three boxes in my PC of Ralts' with Synchronize. None of them have a Timid Nature. -.-