Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Vivillon
So I want to collect all of the patterns of Vivillon because I am a collector when it comes to pokemon. I can trade you almost any 5iv pokemon(No Hidden Powers or Shinies). If you have any of them please leave a reply on this post. Thanks
(Nov 28, 2014, 06:11 PM)TheEmpoleonMaster Wrote: So I want to collect all of the patterns of Vivillon because I am a collector when it comes to pokemon. I can trade you almost any 5iv pokemon(No Hidden Powers or Shinies). If you have any of them please leave a reply on this post. Thanks

i have 2 vivillons in x/y what do you have to trade for them?
(Nov 28, 2014, 08:15 PM)Masonevans204 Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2014, 06:11 PM)TheEmpoleonMaster Wrote: So I want to collect all of the patterns of Vivillon because I am a collector when it comes to pokemon. I can trade you almost any 5iv pokemon(No Hidden Powers or Shinies). If you have any of them please leave a reply on this post. Thanks

i have 2 vivillons in x/y what do you have to trade for them?

I have a lot. I am working on a poketrade shop for all of them which is here FT: http://poketrade.us/shop/TheEmpoleonMaster/ft There is still more that I need to add but most of them are on there. If there is something else that you are looking for then I can send you my original sheet that has all of them.
I have three different paterns