Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Volcanion
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'm looking for a Volcanion if someone can trade with me.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Isn't Volcanion unreleased as of yet?
Yeah, but people somehow got it.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
people got it through powersaves and being that it isnt officially released yet is even through powersaves at this time illegal however you relly want it i can gen you and trade it just tell me the specifics of what you want (nature iv's etc.) and ill make it happen
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Calm Nature, 6 IVs, EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Hit Points, 4 Special Defence, Moveset, Steam Eruption, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Focus Blast. And appreciated!
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:30 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Calm Nature, 6 IVs, EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Hit Points, 4 Special Defence, Moveset, Steam Eruption, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Focus Blast. And appreciated!

ok ill get on that as soon as i can (next 10-15min) also being that its still technically illegal i dont want much in return so dont trade me a shiny for it just some other poke will do like magicarp however i would like +1 rep for the help when all is said and done

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:34 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:30 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Calm Nature, 6 IVs, EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Hit Points, 4 Special Defence, Moveset, Steam Eruption, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Focus Blast. And appreciated!

ok ill get on that as soon as i can (next 10-15min) also being that its still technically illegal i dont want much in return so dont trade me a shiny for it just some other poke will do like magicarp however i would like +1 rep for the help when all is said and done

Thank you so much! And sure, I'll +1 rep.
ok ready when you are just add me to your friends info is on the left

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:55 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: ok ready when you are just add me to your friends info is on the left

Added.
it wont trade let me try removing the ribbon from it then trade again

Shadow of #TeamForum