Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Volcanion
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:59 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: it wont trade let me try removing the ribbon from it then trade again

No problem.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Feb 10, 2016, 11:00 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: [quote='ShadowcloakQuiora' pid='114480' dateline='1455127157']
it wont trade let me try removing the ribbon from it then trade again
[/quote

No problem.

Ok so i dont know what it is thats not letting me trade it unfortunately, i dont know if pokemon patched it and people got it before the patch or what have maybe @SirAbsol can help you he might know something that i dont in any case ill rep +1 you for being patient with me and because i wasnt of much help. again im terribly sorry
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 11:16 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 11:00 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:59 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: it wont trade let me try removing the ribbon from it then trade again

No problem.

Ok so i dont know what it is thats not letting me trade it unfortunately, i dont know if pokemon patched it and people got it before the patch or what have maybe @SirAbsol can help you he might know something that i dont in any case ill rep +1 you for being patient with me and because i wasnt of much help. again im terribly sorry

No problem, thank you for trying.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
So I talked to @Absol turns out volcanion is untradeable at this time due to it not being officially released and only available to those that have direct access to a powersave. Again sorry I couldn't help

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 05:52 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:  only available to those that have direct access to a powersave.

Or PkHex :P
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
@ShadowcloakQuiora
Can you put it in an egg? That might work
I saw someone who said he was offering volcanion eggs.
(Feb 10, 2016, 05:56 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: @ShadowcloakQuiora
Can you put it in an egg? That might work
I saw someone who said he was offering volcanion eggs.

Doesnt work, the game still reads it as a Volcanion.

The guy was just scamming people, giving them eggs of some other Pokemon
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
I personally haven't tried eggs but @Absol knows his stuff when it comes to genning so if he says that it won't work I'm inclined to agree

Shadow of #TeamForum