Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF adamant raichu
Lf an adamant raichu preferably with volt tackle!
Post if you have one and i'll offer!
do Iv's matter?

I'd prefer it with 5 but i can breed the iv's on it myself
I was also curious with the method, like if I have a 6iv adamant ditto, does the light ball pikachu pass on the move? also, could I breed a light ball pichu? just questions bc I'd be happy to breed for you

(Apr 19, 2015, 06:40 AM)beastmoose Wrote: I was also curious with the method, like if I have a 6iv adamant ditto, does the light ball pikachu pass on the move? also, could I breed a light ball pichu? just questions bc I'd be happy to breed for you

im not 100% on the breeding mechanics but i believe it does! i think if you breed the 6IV ditto holding the destiny knot with a light ball pikachu you'll get a pichu with volt tackle, or maybe a pikachu! and then you just need to breed for a nature!
ok, Thanks!

(Apr 19, 2015, 06:44 AM)beastmoose Wrote: ok, Thanks!

if you're willing to take on the job what would you like in return?
I'll take the job, and I'm fine with just a breedject or something, no need to work hard on anything

rn I have an adamant one w/ volt tackle and IVs in HP and Speed. Is that good or keep trying?

(Apr 19, 2015, 08:36 AM)beastmoose Wrote: rn I have an adamant one w/ volt tackle and IVs in HP and Speed. Is that good or keep trying?

can you try for 5 IV's? if you dont have the time ill accept that one though