Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF ditto friend safari and trading 4/5 IV's
Please read the entire post, especially the lines with IMPORTANT marked. Please DO NOT reply directly to this post. PM me. Thanks!

Hello! I would like to have a ditto friend safari! I am offering a 6IV honedge, or a few 5IV/4IV pokemon for it.

I am also trading these pokemon for the pokemon below.

Here is a list of my 5IV's: Abra Male, Onix Male and Female, Magikarp Male and Female, Gyrados Male, Vullaby Female, Charmander Male.

Here is a list of my 4IV's: Joltik Female, Helioptile Female, Pidgey Male, Snivy Male, Koffing Male, Surskit Male.

I also have a few Phiones, if anyone is interested.

If you have a ditto friend safari, and want to get some nice pokemon for it, please add me!

I am also willing to trade these 4/5 IV pokemon for 4/5 IV: Kangaskhan, dragonite/dragonair/dratini or Tyranitar/pupitar/larvitar. SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFICS

IMPORTANT: The dragonite must be FEMALE and have multiscale. dratini/dragonair must be FEMALE and have marvel scale.
IMPORTANT: The Tyranatar must be FEMALE and have sand stream. The Pupitar must be FEMALE have shed skin. the larvitar must be FEMALE and have guts.
IMPORTANT: The Kangaskhan can be whatever you have. Male or female.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this. PM me if you would like to trade for any of these pokemon! FC: 5000-2921-0412 IGN: Light
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/showthread.php?tid=1376

if you just went on friend safari page you could have found this guy who rest his game until he got one, just say you want to add him and he would probably add you if he still has space Smile
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽