Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF event poke - have some events
So as said in the description I am looking for some event pokemon, this is because I am taking a break from collecting the main stream dex and collecting varient pokemon and event pokemon, I have already collected some event pokemon including:

Keldo, Genesect, Meloetta, Phione, pokeball vivillon, fancy vivillon, Jirachi, Darkrai, Arceus, and Diance

I am looking for legendaries I may not have (also a registeel as I traded that), event pokemon, Omega Ruby exclusive pokemon (fossils and pokemon you know), shiny pokemon depening on if I have them or not...

Anyway enough from me. Thanks for any replies Smile
I am interested in arceus and jirachi. I have a shiny latios and a shiny 6iv rayquaza to trade
C'mon guys I really need them for my living dex.
I have a 6iv shiny palkia. Do u have any shiny legendaries?
(Dec 11, 2014, 03:56 PM)Crimzonz Wrote: I have a 6iv shiny palkia. Do u have any shiny legendaries?

Yeah I have shiny Giratina
Still searching currently I do not have an Arceus or Jirachi up for trade, but if you do wish for one of those two I can get them done soon.
Can u make a list of the ones that you still need then ill take a look of i have them more than one time
If you make a quick list of some things you're looking for I can probably trade you a few Smile
I'm still looking for:
Mew
Shaymin
Manaphy
Keldeo (No Sacred Sword)

Also on a side note does anyone have a registeel (I Traded mine away to fill the dex up)
I now only am looking for manaphy, Mew, mewtwo, and Shaymin