Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF starters
I will offer a breeding and training service in return for starters from all gens
P.S May limit what starters I take in sos
thanks
PokeJoe2501
Hi i don't know hoe patient you are but i can breed a couple for you if i don't have it in friend safari.
I can get: charmander/charmeleon, totodile, bulbasaur, squirtle, froakie, torchic, mudkip, treecko, turtwig, chimchar, oshawott, chikorita, cyndaquill, braixen, chespin.

The only ones directly available are cyndaquil, snivy, chespin, treecko, froakie, squirtle and charmander the others i would need to breed.
Hopefully i didn't put a wrong one in the list xD
(May 22, 2016, 04:56 AM)Segatakai Wrote: Hi i don't know hoe patient you are but i can breed a couple for you if i don't have it in friend safari.
I can get: charmander/charmeleon, totodile, bulbasaur, squirtle, froakie, torchic, mudkip, treecko, turtwig, chimchar, oshawott, chikorita, cyndaquill, braixen, chespin.

The only ones directly available are cyndaquil, snivy, chespin, treecko, froakie, squirtle and charmander the others i would need to breed.
Hopefully i didn't put a wrong one in the list xD
Thanks whch service would you like in return I am mainly looking at all the starters so if you can it would be a great help remember to pm me with the service, pokemon, desired level or gender
thanks again
PokeJoe