Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF these VGC Pokemon
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:33 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have a 5IV Unburden Swirlix with Belly drum.

Dude do u have any more can trade you a iron fist chimcar
(Jan 17, 2015, 06:16 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: Okay so I'm looking to expand the variation of useable pokemon that I have for VGC tournaments.
So here's a list of some pokemon I am looking for.

Skill Link Minccino
Volt absorb Pachirisu
Magician Fennekin
Huge power Azumarill
Prankster Meowstic
Defiant Bisharp
Cresselia
Thundurus
Suicune
Gooey Goodra
pixilate sylveon
zapdos
Moxie Honchkrow (with brave bird)
Unburden Slurpuff (with belly drum)
Sheer force tauros
Iron fist chimchar
Moxie Pinsir (quick attack egg move)

All of these pokemon must have the blue pentagon so that they can be used in this years VGC Tournament.
If you have any of these pokemon to trade post the details on them, and if there is anything you would specifically like for them and I will offer

I have got a BR zapdos and a lvl 1 huge power marill with egg moves (belly drum, aqua jet and superpower) and 5 IV's (no special attack)
I have plenty of Huge power marill with egg moves.
most of them are breedjects, not perfect 5 IVs. if you don't mind take and and breed for it.
or do you want battle ready pokemon instead?

while mincinno with HA needed to breed some more.
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:41 AM)Resuta Ri Wrote: I have plenty of Huge power marill with egg moves.
most of them are breedjects, not perfect 5 IVs. if you don't mind take and and breed for it.

Can I trade you one of those mincinnos I will give you a ha pachirisu
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:02 AM)Bigbear Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:41 AM)Resuta Ri Wrote: I have plenty of Huge power marill with egg moves.

sure, but today I'm working on catching jolly virizion with a premier ball.
anyway I have pachirisu in my pokemon X game. I'm fine with it anyway, if you don't mind waiting for me to breed some more after I'm done.
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:09 AM)Resuta Ri Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:02 AM)Bigbear Wrote:

sure, but today I'm working on catching jolly virizion with a premier ball.
anyway I have pachirisu in my pokemon X game. I'm fine with it anyway, if you don't mind waiting for me to breed some more after I'm done.
Yeah sure np
i could give you a suicune and cresselia for something good i dont really care tho
I have a Calm Suicune. No EVs and I believe 4 IVs
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
hey! i can breed you a 5iv iron fist chimchar with egg moves(thunder, and fire punch) for a prankster murkrow
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:26 AM)JelcoLeys Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 06:16 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: Okay so I'm looking to expand the variation of useable pokemon that I have for VGC tournaments.
So here's a list of some pokemon I am looking for.

Skill Link Minccino
Volt absorb Pachirisu
Magician Fennekin
Huge power Azumarill
Prankster Meowstic
Defiant Bisharp
Cresselia
Thundurus
Suicune
Gooey Goodra
pixilate sylveon
zapdos
Moxie Honchkrow (with brave bird)
Unburden Slurpuff (with belly drum)
Sheer force tauros
Iron fist chimchar
Moxie Pinsir (quick attack egg move)

All of these pokemon must have the blue pentagon so that they can be used in this years VGC Tournament.
If you have any of these pokemon to trade post the details on them, and if there is anything you would specifically like for them and I will offer

I have got a BR zapdos and a lvl 1 huge power marill with egg moves (belly drum, aqua jet and superpower) and 5 IV's (no special attack)

does the zapdos have the blue pentagon? and how many IV's/nature? also what do you want for them?
(Jan 19, 2015, 11:30 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: I have a Calm Suicune. No EVs and I believe 4 IVs

Blue pentagon? and what do you want for it?

(Jan 19, 2015, 11:37 AM)alex3715 Wrote: hey! i can breed you a 5iv iron fist chimchar with egg moves(thunder, and fire punch) for a prankster murkrow

i dont have a prankster murkrow