Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Legendaries for shinies also a late apology to mods(cause I went too far and was bias
Exclamation 
Also if any mods are readin this, sorry about what I did I will respect the rules a little better next time. In no way was I trying to put you guys in a bad spotlight, I got carried away and did not see eye to eye with you guys. I am glad you guys are here to keep this community alive and running(I wont make a apology thread because theres no use for a thread dedicated to apologies)(even though I kinda did) Ps. am I still allowed in the discord? Its cool if you guys think I went to far.

ALSO FIRST TRADE FIRST SERVED

I got a:
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Manaphy
Phione??????????
Zygarde
Groudon
Gitatina
Hoopa
Moltres

For shinies I dont care about IVS or stats or names
Groudon and Moltres can we trade tommrow
Yo @Zangief you're unban.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Oct 3, 2016, 05:08 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Yo @Zangief you're unban.

Thanks, really appreciate the gesture
(Oct 3, 2016, 04:58 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Groudon and Moltres can we trade tommrow

I will save em for ya, and sure tommorow can work I come home early in the morning anyways (pacific timezone)
Hey man, do you have a meloetta or genesect? I'll settle for that arceus or manaphy if not :p
Ill see what random shinies I have tucked away.
I do, but I cant get rid of em

Sorry

But I will add you so we can trade
@Zangief Hello, I'm interested in Arceus, Keldeo, Hoopa and Manaphy, I can offer these Shiny Pokémon ^^

Dragonair
Remoraid
Oddish
Farfetch'D
Kabuto
Cobalion (Non-Pentagon)
Galvantula (Non-Pentagon)
Dragonite
Milotic (Non-Pentagon)
Golem
Tentacruel
Ambipom
Gliscor
Goodra
Ledian
Ariados
Roserade
Hoppip
Corsola
Venomoth
Ariados
Flareon
Spinda
Haxorus
Skarmory
Omastar
Raticate
Wailmer
Medicham
Relincath
Cacturne
Electabuzz
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Oct 4, 2016, 04:26 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Zangief Hello, I'm interested in Arceus, Keldeo, Hoopa and Manaphy, I can offer these Shiny Pokémon ^^

Dragonair
Remoraid
Oddish
Farfetch'D
Kabuto
Cobalion (Non-Pentagon)
Galvantula (Non-Pentagon)
Dragonite
Milotic (Non-Pentagon)
Golem
Tentacruel
Ambipom
Gliscor
Goodra
Ledian
Ariados
Roserade
Hoppip
Corsola
Venomoth
Ariados
Flareon
Spinda
Haxorus
Skarmory
Omastar
Raticate
Wailmer
Medicham
Relincath
Cacturne
Electabuzz
If the guy above you doesnt trade me first I can get you that list, Im interested in the followin from your list(lemme know which ones are female): Dragonair, Dragonite,cacturne, Electabuzz(is it possible for you to add hte item that evolves it via trade?) I also just got a jirachi(I can give it to you for the kabuto/skarmory?)
@Zangief Great, I can trade you Skarmory for Jirachi ^^ Cacturne is female and I don't have an electirizer, but I have a Shiny Electivire if you want it ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~