3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lf Ha Starters
Hi
Looking for ha starters excluding froakie
Post if you can help
Which ones are ha starters?  asuming since you said froakie does that mean Fennekin and Chespin?  I ask cause I do have one of every starter and can easily trade or breed new ones!
I have a HA Cyndaquil. What would you put up in exchange?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:44 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I have a HA Cyndaquil. What would you put up in exchange?
What does HA mean? it's a new term to me.
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:45 AM)Honest Doodle Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:44 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I have a HA Cyndaquil. What would you put up in exchange?
HA stands for Hidden Ability. For instance, Sylveon has the ability Cute Charm which grants an Infatuation chance on contact. But Sylveon can also have the hidden ability instead, Pixilate, which turns normal moves into fairy moves. That's useful for things like Hyper Voice or Hyper Beam. In the case of a HA Cyndaquil, Flash Fire makes an unexpected switch in cause an immunity to fire moves. Every ability and every hidden ability have different effects on gameplay in battle, and hidden abilities tend to be more desirable competitively.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:51 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:45 AM)Honest Doodle Wrote:
HA stands for Hidden Ability. For instance, Sylveon has the ability Cute Charm which grants an Infatuation chance on contact. But Sylveon can also have the hidden ability instead, Pixilate, which turns normal moves into fairy moves. That's useful for things like Hyper Voice or Hyper Beam. In the case of a HA Cyndaquil, Flash Fire makes an unexpected switch in cause an immunity to fire moves. Every ability and every hidden ability have different effects on gameplay in battle, and hidden abilities tend to be more desirable competitively.
Good to know! I will have to look in to that, I did not know about Hidden abilities.  I am learning things! yay!!
I've got a HA Snivy(Timid), Chimchar (Jolly), and Torchick (Adamant)
If you would like to trade
I would offer up to two HA Froakies what do you think
Thumbs Down 
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:03 AM)Keister Wrote: I've got a HA Snivy(Timid), Chimchar (Jolly), and Torchick (Adamant)
Hi @Keister That would be great how about ha froakies in return
(Jul 11, 2016, 07:38 AM)pokejoe250 Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:03 AM)Keister Wrote: I've got a HA Snivy(Timid), Chimchar (Jolly), and Torchick (Adamant)
Hi @Keister That would be great how about ha froakies in return
Sorry I've already got an HA Greninja myself, anything else you could offer?