Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking For Hoopa/Volcanion
Hello, I'm posting to see if it is possible to trade for a Hoopa and Volcanion the events X and Y Pokemon that were never released. I have tons of legendaries including events. These Pokemon include: Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Deoxys, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Cresselia, Victini, Shiny Kyurem, Meloetta, Diancie, along with other Pokemon.

[Image: raikou_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494w.gif]
[Image: entei_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a444n.gif]
[Image: suicune_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48xr.gif]
[Image: celebi_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4391.gif]
[Image: deoxys_attack_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43lk.gif]
[Image: victini_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48rm.gif]
[Image: meloetta_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49b8.gif]
[Image: diancie_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43l6.gif]

!!!I must make note that I do not EV/IV train so if you have a different Pokemon in mind note that they are most likely not trained in EVs or IVs.
These cant be traded yet because they arent released yet. What do you want for that meloetta tough?
It is currently only possible to obtain Hoopa and Volcanion through illegitimate methods. The ones that are created cannot be traded via wifi since they don't pass tradeable checks. (Believe me, I've tried.)

If you wish to trade someone for Hoopa and Volcanion, the trades have to be done offline.
(Dec 1, 2014, 12:35 AM)stealthbanana Wrote: These cant be traded yet because they arent released yet. What do you want for that meloetta tough?

Thank You for he info it was very helpful. As a reply to the Meloetta I'm also looking for Arceus, Mew, Jurachi, and various other events Reply back if you maybe have an offer.
(Dec 1, 2014, 12:47 AM)Lucyingame Wrote:
(Dec 1, 2014, 12:35 AM)stealthbanana Wrote: These cant be traded yet because they arent released yet. What do you want for that meloetta tough?

Thank You for he info it was very helpful. As a reply to the Meloetta I'm also looking for Arceus, Mew, Jurachi, and various other events Reply back if you maybe have an offer.
Il trade my jirachi for Meloetta Smile ill add you
I'm NO longer trading Meloetta, Crilux beet you to the punch I'll still be willing to trade other Pokemon for others I might be looking for.
List of some of my Pokemon in my first post.
Some Pokemon I'm looking for are after the first offer post, by stealthbanana ( the 4th post down)
I have a shiny jirachi that I am willing to trade for your victini or shiny kyurem