Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking For Rejected Pokemon!
Music 
Hi All,

I'm generally looking for any pokemon that you've bred or caught that has a good competitive nature and/or IV's.
I honestly don't care if it doesn't have perfect IV's, but I will try to benefit you more if you have both and some egg moves, eg, 

Icicle Crash + Pursuit
 on a Jolly Sneasel 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - I'll probably give you one of my shinies because why the hell not.
Belly Drum on a Adamant Maril 31/31/xx/xx/31/31- Open for discussion.
Dragon Dance on a Lax Larvitar xx/31/xx/xx/xx/31 - We can discuss but you won't get something good. Sorry. 

I'm currently looking for anything, but my priority is a Seismic Toss Chansey.
- I don't have that many level 1 pokemon right now, since i've been wonder trading a lot.
- I've got a s**t ton of eggs right now.

Please excuse me if I sound a bit stupid or too formal, i've only recently started looking online for pokemon and I've only just created this account, but I do have experience trading.

Thanks, and have a good day
I have some modest 3-4 IV Oddish with both regular and hidden abilities. No egg moves, still working on getting my 6IV one. IF you want one or two lemme know. I will be unavailable until about 10 or 11pm USA-EST tonight.
(Jul 8, 2016, 07:18 AM)StKJR Wrote: I have some modest 3-4 IV Oddish with both regular and hidden abilities. No egg moves, still working on getting my 6IV one. IF you want one or two lemme know. I will be unavailable until about 10 or 11pm USA-EST tonight.

Sounds Great, unfortunately I'm currently busy, so i won't be able to get back to you.
I've got a xx/31/31/31/31/xx Adamant Pawniard with Psycho Cut and Sucker Punch, 6IV Adamant Marrill w/ Huge Power, and a 5IV (missing Attack) Timid Litwick. Let me know if any of them interest you Smile