Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Shiny Charmander
Hey guys,

Very new to the whole breeding and shiny pokemon.  :D

looking for a Shiny Charmander. I have a fair few legendarys and a shiny TalonFlame im willing to offer, obviously only one of them.

If theres anyone out there who would be willing to trade me one that would be great.

Cheers!  :D :D
I can give you a shiny Charmander if you like! Does the gender matter?
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

(Aug 2, 2016, 06:19 PM)BestServedCold Wrote: I can give you a shiny Charmander if you like! Does the gender matter?

Hi not really, Male would be better though. Just as long as there arent any nicknames! 

Thank you Smile 
(Aug 2, 2016, 06:19 PM)BestServedCold Wrote: I can give you a shiny Charmander if you like! Does the gender matter?

Male if possible, just as long as there are no nicknames please.

Thank you
Okay! Add my friend code and PM me when you're on next and I can send it over Smile

(Aug 3, 2016, 10:35 AM)BestServedCold Wrote: Okay! Add my friend code and PM me when you're on next and I can send it over Smile

would u happen to have a shiny modest charmander with 5 ivs?
(Aug 3, 2016, 10:54 AM)Carrisai Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 10:35 AM)BestServedCold Wrote: Okay! Add my friend code and PM me when you're on next and I can send it over Smile

would u happen to have a shiny modest charmander with 5 ivs?
I can check when I get back (I'm on mobile right now) if you can wait for a bit? EDIT: I do not have a modest, but I have Timid and Quirky with perfect IVs

I have a shiny charizard if you want?