Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Female Froakie with protean ability and jolly nature. iv doesnt matter
sad to say but i only have a scyther with 5iv and technician abilty to trade
(Oct 8, 2016, 07:26 AM)donmaco123 Wrote: sad to say but i only have a scyther with 5iv and technician abilty to trade

I can send one your way here in about an hour and a half if that's OK?
(Oct 8, 2016, 08:49 AM)Noisi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2016, 07:26 AM)donmaco123 Wrote: sad to say but i only have a scyther with 5iv and technician abilty to trade

bro sorry. im based in the philippines..cam we trade now? or we cam do it 12 hours later? thanks!
(Oct 8, 2016, 04:41 PM)donmaco123 Wrote:

bro sorry. im based in the philippines..cam we trade now? or we cam do it 12 hours later? thanks!

Shoot, sorry. stepped away for an hour. I'm totally ready to trade right now. If not, I can totally do it in 14 hours. Just add me and ill do the same. Smile
(Oct 8, 2016, 05:49 PM)Noisi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2016, 04:41 PM)donmaco123 Wrote:

Shoot, sorry. stepped away for an hour. I'm totally ready to trade right now. If not, I can totally do it in 14 hours. Just add me and ill do the same. Smile

you on bro?
Yup. I'm not actually at my 3ds though so stick around for about 2 hours(at work) and I'll send you over your froakie. Smile

Edit: You're gonna have to add me back and go on the pss around the  time you state. That, or deposit something in the Gts for a high level froakie.
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:16 AM)Noisi Wrote: Yup. I'm not actually at my 3ds though so stick around for about 2 hours(at work) and I'll send you over your froakie. Smile

Edit: You're gonna have to add me back and go on the pss around the  time you state. That, or deposit something in the Gts for a high level froakie.

im on bro!
(Oct 9, 2016, 07:40 PM)donmaco123 Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:16 AM)Noisi Wrote: Yup. I'm not actually at my 3ds though so stick around for about 2 hours(at work) and I'll send you over your froakie. Smile

im on bro!

Ok, just add me and go on the pss
(Oct 9, 2016, 07:40 PM)donmaco123 Wrote:

im on bro!

thank you so much bro!
No problem. Enjoy. Smile