Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Generation 1 Pokemon
Hey Everyone!
I'm looking to complete my National Pokedex. There are a few Pokemon from Generation one that i'm missing, and would like to trade for. In return, i'll trade any Pokemon that aren't on this list from Generation one. To speed up time, I will be trading the egg forms strait out of the day care instead of hatching them myself. 

All of the Pokemon i'd like to trade, and trade for... are nothing special competitive wise. They're purely for completing Pokedex entries for both parties. Everything I breed is completely legitimate, without cloning, hacks, etc. The Ditto in my day care is from another country, so as a fun gamble, you have a 1/512 chance for the egg traded to you hatch a shiny Smile

Note: If you have any of the evolution forms of a Pokemon on this list, I will accept that Pokemon as well. For example... i'm looking for a Bulbasaur, i'll also accept either a Ivysaur or Venasaur. 

Here are the Pokemon i'm looking for at the moment:
Strikeout text means the Pokemon has been traded, and i'm no longer searching for that Pokemon or evolutions.
  • Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree
  • Spearow, Fearow
  • Ekans, Arbok
  • Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoqueen
  • Nidoran (M), Nidorino, Nidoking
  • Venonat, Venomoth
  • Meowth, Persian
  • Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Politoed, Poliwraith
  • Bellsprout, Weepingbell, Victreebell
  • Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking
  • Farfetch'd
  • Shellder, Cloyster
  • Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
  • Exeggute, Exeggutor
  • Cubone, Marowak
  • Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan
  • Lickitung
  • Chansey (Must be Chansey, not the baby form or an egg)
  • Tangela
  • Kangaskhan
  • Mr. Mime 
  • Scyther
  • Jynx (Must be Jynx, not the baby form or an egg)
  • Electabuzz
  • Magmar
  • Pinsir
  • Tauros
  • Lapras
  • Porygon, Porygon2, PorygonZ
  • Omanyte, Omastar
  • Kabuto, Kabutops
  • Aerodactyl
  • Snorlax
  • Articuno
  • Moltres
  • Zapdos
  • Dratini, Dragonaire, Dragonite
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
Thanks for anyone who can help me out, I know some of the legendary Pokemon are long shots, but worth a try Smile Again, if a Pokemon is not on this list from Generation one, then i'm able to breed for you in return!
I have many of those!
@hiiamkai54 Awesome! I don't have much to offer at the moment in terms of generation one pokemon to breed for you, but if you're willing to trade for any i'll breed them right now for you! 

What would you like me to breed for you, and what Pokemon do you have?
I have aerodactyl,dratini, bulbasaur, scyther, gastly, porygon, snorlax, kabuto, omastar, magmar, electabuzz, tangela, butterfree, hitmonchan, lapras, and a couple others. Lemme breed them.
@hiiamkai54  Great! What would you like me to breed you in return? How many Pokemon are there that you're breeding me total so I can make sure I have enough. Also, I don't need a Bulbasaur, it was just an example in my post.
ok got it, lets just say about 25, and can you breed my dragonite
@hiiamkai54 I don't have a Dragonite. Whatever Pokemon aren't on the list in my thread, i'm able to breed for you. From the Pokemon I have available, what ones would you like?
Charmander and/or Eevee
I have caterpie, nidoqueen, nidoking, persian, gengar, pinsir, aerodactyl and kabutops. Can trade anything cause im not looking for any particular pokemon.
@hiiamkai54 So you want 25 Eevee's or Charmanders?

@Raltsy Perfect! I'll add you in a few minutes once i've finished my elite four run real quick.