Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for HA Cyndaquil
I need any iv/nature HA Cyndaquil. I have 5 iv Addy Dratinis with EM's Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, and Dragon Rush. A couple Timid 5iv Ghastly's. A couple 5iv Electrike's with EM Flame Burst, Discharge, and Electro Ball. Some 5iv Addy Intimidate 5iv Mawile with Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and Astonish. A couple 5iv Modest Deino's with Dragon Rage. A couple 5iv Modest Honedge. Some HA Beldum, Gligar, Froakie, Eevee(with egg moves) Shroomish.

First time posting so idk if it will have my FC visible, if not it's 0146 9612 1894
(Dec 3, 2014, 07:48 PM)NoRegrets Wrote: I need any iv/nature HA Cyndaquil. I have 5 iv Addy Dratinis with EM's Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, and Dragon Rush. A couple Timid 5iv Ghastly's. A couple 5iv Electrike's with EM Flame Burst, Discharge, and Electro Ball. Some 5iv Addy Intimidate 5iv Mawile with Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and Astonish. A couple 5iv Modest Deino's with Dragon Rage. A couple 5iv Modest Honedge. Some HA Beldum, Gligar, Froakie, Eevee(with egg moves) Shroomish.

First time posting so idk if it will have my FC visible, if not it's 0146 9612 1894

Hey!
To my knowledge the HA for the Gen II starters are not available right now, sorry.
Of course that may have changed in ORAS, but I doubt that tbh.
Your friend code is there on the left!