Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking For friend Safari's
(Aug 25, 2016, 01:42 PM)Mystery Wrote: @GamerNutX ,@EeveeUsedDive and @Idle i've added all of you my fc is 2337-4862-8162 type:fairy mawlie dedenne and floette thank you in advance for the add  Smile Smile Smile .i'm playing ACNL right now then i'll switch over to pokemon x.

I have added, you but I need you ad me back :o
Hey @Sharkfang2193 can I add your friend code and you add mine? I've been looking for friend safaris with Frogadiers in them for shiny hunting/IV breeding. Thanks in advance! My FC is to the left of your screen.

As for everyone else I have a Swirlix friend safari if you're looking for decent IV fairy types. Just @ me when you add me and I'll add you back! Smile
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
sorry for my late reply but i am currently adding everyone who has added me and i havent added back
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Hey Guys! I don't remember what my friend safari is, but I would love to add new people to mine and I am curious at what mine is. Sorry for the lack of info, thanks anyways!
i've added you back @bailet sorry about the late reply i'm in the process of moving but i'm almost done Smile Smile Smile .
I'll add anyone, just let me know and I'll return the favor.
i added you @ehju0901 my fc is 2337-4862-8162 type of sarfari mawlie,dedenne and floette thank you in advance for the add back  Smile Smile Smile .
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:36 PM)Mystery Wrote: i added you @ehju0901 my fc is 2337-4862-8162 type of sarfari mawlie,dedenne and floette thank you in advance for the add back  Smile Smile Smile .

Thanks @Mystery.  I added you now!
(Sep 1, 2016, 11:16 AM)Mystery Wrote: i've added you back @bailet sorry about the late reply i'm in the process of moving but i'm almost done Smile Smile Smile .

No no, its quite alright! Thanks for the request! <3