Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Shiny Hawlucha for a friend's birthday present
Hello everyone. I get most of my enjoyment from pokemon by hunting for Shiny pokemon thanks to Justin Flynn, however I am not very good at radar chaining in X and Y. My best friends favorite pokemon is Hawlucha and I have tried for so long to find him a shiny for his birthday next month (April) so I was wondering if there is anybody willing to trade one. My current list of shiny pokemon I have is fairly small but I am willing to trade a shiny for a shiny Hawlucha of course. I am more than willing to put the time into dexnav hunting a shiny of your choice from Alpha Sapphire in return (non legendary). If there is anybody that can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I just really want the joy of seeing my friends face light up when traded his favorite pokemon as his first ever shiny. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from anyone that may be able to help.

-Joker
I would love to help you! I don't currently have one, but I'm sure I can come up with one by his birthday.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I can try to catch one from X in safari or breed one that is competitive in ORAS depending if you just want a regular shiny or a battle ready shiny.
(Mar 15, 2016, 02:40 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I would love to help you! I don't currently have one, but I'm sure I can come up with one by his birthday.

I really appreciate the responses so fast. Any help would really appreciated. Was there any specific pokemon you would want in return?
(Mar 15, 2016, 04:00 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I can try to catch one from X in safari or breed one that is competitive in ORAS depending if you just want a regular shiny or a battle ready shiny.

Thank you for the in depth response. My friend and I are just casual players occasionally battling each other and other friends so just a normal shiny would still mean the world to him but a battle ready Hawlucha isn't a necessity.
Wink 
(Mar 15, 2016, 02:38 PM)S Joker C Wrote: Hi! I'll try my best to get your friend a shiny Hawlucha by April on my Pokémon Y game.
(Mar 16, 2016, 09:07 AM)Leponzo Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2016, 02:38 PM)S Joker C Wrote: Hi! I'll try my best to get your friend a shiny Hawlucha by April on my Pokémon Y game.
Thank you all so much. I really honestly didn't expect to get any response on this post at all but here we are. You're all incredible, thank you so much
I have obtain the hawlucha please add my fc if you still want to trade.
(Mar 16, 2016, 02:38 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I have obtain the hawlucha please add my fc if you still want to trade.

Thank you so much! I will do so as soon as I get home. What pokemon would you like in return? I currently only have a shiny azumarill I think to trade. Otherwise I will have to hunt for a different shiny for you in return