Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Shiny Kalos Legendaries
I hoping to be able to trade for Shiny Kalos Legendaries Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde if possible. I would be willing to trade pretty much anything i have for them, as Note I do not IV or EV train my Pokemon so if that's what you're looking for I'm sorry, but i won't be able to help you there.
Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are shiny locked. The only way to have them shiny is to hack them
They're shiny locked as far as I'm aware mate, so you wont  be able to legitimately get them Smile

Edit: Damnit Tyga, you beat me to it D:
(Dec 6, 2014, 07:07 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are shiny locked. The only way to have them shiny is to hack them

Is it not possible to trade over Wi-Fi?
I'm fairly sure it is possible, but they'll be hacked, so you can't legitimately obtain them and a majority of people wont have them on here. Your best bet is to contact one of the Pokegen masters on here, because they'll just gen you on and trade you it Smile
(Dec 6, 2014, 07:11 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: I'm fairly sure it is possible, but they'll be hacked, so you can't legitimately obtain them and a majority of people wont have them on here. Your best bet is to contact one of the Pokegen masters on here, because they'll just gen you on and trade you it Smile

Thanks!
No problem, if there's anything else I can do to help, just ask! Smile