Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Shiny Trevenant
Pokemon I have that I'm willing to part with:
A tyrantum with perfect ivs, level 51 with strong jaw nicknamed T-Wrecks (it's in a heavy ball so idk how hacked it is)
A shiny, level 100 fancy pattern vivillon that's definitely not legit (sorry)
I'm not sure what ivs are on the vivillon but if you want the tyrantrum then I would prefer the trevenant to have 5 to 6 ivs, with ivs in physical attack, both defenses and hp
(Dec 9, 2015, 09:18 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: Pokemon I have that I'm willing to part with:
A tyrantum with perfect ivs, level 51 with strong jaw nicknamed T-Wrecks (it's in a heavy ball so idk how hacked it is)
I'm not sure what ivs are on the vivillon but if you want the tyrantrum then I would prefer the trevenant to have 5 to 6 ivs, with ivs in physical attack, both defenses and hp

do you have any other good pokemon that are legit?
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:26 AM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2015, 09:18 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: Pokemon I have that I'm willing to part with:

A shiny vanillite and a shiny pumpkaboo but they're both only level one. And I have a female finneon that's level 30
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:43 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

A shiny vanillite and a shiny pumpkaboo but they're both only level one. And I have a female finneon that's level 30

srry i haven't responded in 3 days 4got to put subscribe and receive pm on b4 i posted
anyways is the pumpkaboo super size?
(Dec 12, 2015, 05:05 AM)Snowygrass Wrote:

srry i haven't responded in 3 days 4got to put subscribe and receive pm on b4 i posted
He indeed is :3
(Dec 14, 2015, 06:41 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

i will be online later in about an 1hr 1.5hr
(Dec 14, 2015, 06:48 PM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:26 AM)Snowygrass Wrote: do you have any other good pokemon that are legit?

This trevenant has harvest right?
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:02 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2015, 06:48 PM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2015, 11:43 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: A shiny vanillite and a shiny pumpkaboo but they're both only level one. And I have a female finneon that's level 30

This trevenant has harvest right?

yeah it has harvest