Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HEYA! LF HA Snivy and Poison Heal Gligar
Have a bunch of 5IV adamant Huge power marills for trade along with some others.

Let me know if you can help! I may have something you need as well!
boomp
bump 

and for a joke!

Dex-naving in caves, thats the joke
lol i gotcha Smile which 5iv guys you got?
Ok so i poisoned hordes of gligars on my wifes copy of Y for hours. I got the gligar.

Ive been breeding them in case anyone else is in need, the whole one love thing. got em in a dusk ball too b/c i love them style points

Still looking for that snivy my man, i have marills left, axews, some other random stuff, an extra arceus code, basically random ****

looking through my box now, have some 5IV trapinch, diveball 5-6iv lapras some with shell armor some with water absorb

uhhh

timid infiltrator noibats, i have a 2 IV shiny noibat if ya want it for the HA snivy :P

found more, 5iv Starly some with reckless and intimidate

5 iv heal ball riolus with all egg moves (wife picked the ball w/e)
(Sep 29, 2016, 11:18 PM)Beedeaux Wrote: Ok so i poisoned hordes of gligars on my wifes copy of Y for hours. I got the gligar.

Ive been breeding them in case anyone else is in need, the whole one love thing. got em in a dusk ball too b/c i love them style points

Still looking for that snivy my man, i have marills left, axews, some other random stuff, an extra arceus code, basically random shire

looking through my box now, have some 5IV trapinch, diveball 5-6iv lapras some with shell armor some with water absorb

uhhh

timid infiltrator noibats, i have a 2 IV shiny noibat if ya want it for the HA snivy :P

found more, 5iv Starly some with reckless and intimidate

5 iv heal ball riolus with all egg moves (wife picked the ball w/e)

edit 5 million, lots of piplup 5iv togepi 5iv w/serene grace, 5iv Gibles any ability, my dank first shiny ever, 1iv (lol thats a thing) shiny ludicolo in a dive ball

oh and if you gimme some time i can work you up a swift swim poliwag (drizzle toed)