Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for and trading away
Hey, first off, I have a arceus 6 Iv shiny in a cherish ball lvl 100 jap,

a lvl 15 jap celebi in a luxury ball,

lvl 1 phione pokeball (from Spain but English name)

and a lvl 1 adamant magikarp in a cherish ball with splash, celebrate, and happy hour as the moves also jap

I'm looking for br pokemon (br shinnys are better)

Pokemon all have the blue hexagon and I only want pokemon that have the blue hexagon

I'm taking offers, there's only one pokemon that I really want if I think of more I'll update
But for now I'm looking for a 6 Iv adamant or jolly landorus besides that maybe a br ha charzard and venasuar

Let me know and thanks!!!
(Jul 17, 2015, 01:04 PM)Ecniv Wrote: Hey, first off, I have a arceus 6 Iv shiny in a cherish ball lvl 100 jap,

a lvl 15 jap celebi in a luxury ball,

lvl 1 phione pokeball (from Spain but English name)

and a lvl 1 adamant magikarp in a cherish ball with splash, celebrate, and happy hour as the moves also jap

I'm looking for br pokemon (br shinnys are better)

Pokemon all have the blue hexagon and I only want pokemon that have the blue hexagon

I'm taking offers, there's only one pokemon that I really want  if I think of more I'll update
But for now I'm looking for a 6 Iv adamant or jolly landorus besides that maybe a br ha charzard and venasuar

Let me know and thanks!!!

I have a br shiny octilery
Can I get the magic arp
I have a battle ready shiny gayrados and a shiny battle ready avulugg that I would be willing to trade
I have an extra 6IV HA charizard i'm willing to trade. Smile
(Jul 17, 2015, 08:58 PM)Supersam Wrote: I have an extra 6IV HA charizard i'm willing to trade. Smile

What are you looking to trade for?
(Jul 17, 2015, 09:18 PM)Ecniv Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2015, 08:58 PM)Supersam Wrote: I have an extra 6IV HA charizard i'm willing to trade. Smile

What are you looking to trade for?

I'd like the Celebi if that's alright. PM me so we can work something out if you're still interested. Smile