Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lyth's Shop - Seeking Shinies In Exchange For Legendaries :D
What do you mean by event manaphy? I have a manaphy that I got from pokemon ranger a LONGGGG time ago that I transferred over through diamond --> then white then poke bank over to my x. If you would like to trade for that I can.
(May 11, 2016, 09:02 AM)parrypeter25 Wrote: What do you mean by event manaphy? I have a manaphy that I got from pokemon ranger a LONGGGG time ago that I transferred over through diamond --> then white then poke bank over to my x. If you would like to trade for that I can.
@parrypeter25  I know about the various Pokemon Ranger Manaphys which were available back in the day, I'd definitely say that was a long time back. xD I would count that as an event Manaphy, yup!

What are you looking for me to trade you? I have bundles available! (Be sure to read the first post in this thread, all the important info is there. :D)
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
parrypeter25 Wrote:Sorry it took so long lol. I'm not looking for anything in particular but I would be interested in Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos, the Trio from Diamond, or the Darkrai + Cresselia bundle. Choose which ones you would like to trade and let me know!

@parrypeter25 I said that x1 SPECIAL! Bundle + x2 Normal Bundle === x1 Your Event Legendary (negotiable). So.. Yep, Darkrai+Cresselia is the Special, the Trio is one of the two normals, And.. Eh I'll go ahead and say that Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Zapdos are a bundle. xD 

I'm honestly swimming in so many Legendaries that they're cluttering my PC up waaay too much, so I'll be flexible here and give you all of the ones you mentioned if you'd like.

After our initial (my) Event Darkrai <-> (your) Manaphy trade, you will need 8 junk pokemon in order for me to trade you the rest of the Legendaries. Please confirm that the pokemon found below are indeed the ones you're interested in, make sure you have your junk pokemon, and let me know if you still wish to trade. :D I've added you to my friends list.

SPECIAL! Lunar Duo (Cresselia, Event Darkrai)
----- x1: Cresselia - Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2
----- x1: Darkrai - Lvl 100 - English - 2016 Event: Gamestop

This trio was caught in Platinum, not Pearl, but I gotcha.
Platinum - Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina)
----- x1: Dialga - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Platinum
----- x1: Palkia - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Platinum
----- x1: Giratina - Lvl 47 - English - Caught in Platinum

Emerald/X/Alpha Sapphire - Mix&Match Bundle (Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos)
----- x1: Mewtwo - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X
----- x1: Rayquaza - Lvl 71 - English - Caught in Emerald
--------------- Transferred to current gen via Pal Park -> Transfer Lab -> Poke Transporter -> PokeBank.
----- x1: Deoxys - Lvl 80 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Zapdos - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X
-----
(May 13, 2016, 05:35 PM)Lythania Wrote:
parrypeter25 Wrote:Sorry it took so long lol. I'm not looking for anything in particular but I would be interested in Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos, the Trio from Diamond, or the Darkrai + Cresselia bundle. Choose which ones you would like to trade and let me know!

@parrypeter25 I said that x1 SPECIAL! Bundle + x2 Normal Bundle === x1 Your Event Legendary (negotiable). So.. Yep, Darkrai+Cresselia is the Special, the Trio is one of the two normals, And.. Eh I'll go ahead and say that Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Zapdos are a bundle. xD 

I'm honestly swimming in so many Legendaries that they're cluttering my PC up waaay too much, so I'll be flexible here and give you all of the ones you mentioned if you'd like.

After our initial (my) Event Darkrai <-> (your) Manaphy trade, you will need 8 junk pokemon in order for me to trade you the rest of the Legendaries. Please confirm that the pokemon found below are indeed the ones you're interested in, make sure you have your junk pokemon, and let me know if you still wish to trade. :D I've added you to my friends list.

SPECIAL! Lunar Duo (Cresselia, Event Darkrai)
----- x1: Cresselia - Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2
----- x1: Darkrai - Lvl 100 - English - 2016 Event: Gamestop

Diamond Trio.. I had Pearl, not Diamond, but I'm assuming you mean the Lake Guardians?
Pearl/Platinum/White2 - Lake Guardians Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)
----- x1: Uxie - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Mesprit - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Azelf - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl

Alpha Sapphire/X - Mix&Match Bundle (Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos)
----- x1: Mewtwo - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X
----- x1: Rayquaza - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Deoxys - Lvl 80 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Zapdos - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X

Not the lake trio but the creation trio* I'm online right now if you've got time to trade~
Lol hold on just a min, I need to update it since you meant the creation trio!
-----
- Changed Lake Guardians Trio to Creation Trio.

@parrypeter25 Okay, sorry for the wait! I had to edit the verification post and make sure that I had the pokemon in the right box, to avoid any mix-ups.

I seem to be having a problem with the Rayquaza, it was telling me it couldn't be traded. D: I'll give you the one I had from Emerald instead and see if that works.

----- ^ I figured this out. The Ray I tried to give you knew Dragon Ascent, thus it could not be traded to you. If you'd rather have the original offered Ray, let me know, I'll have to make it forget Dragon Ascent though, and then we'll have to trade Rays, and finally you'd need to recover the move at the Move Reminder using a heart scale.

Do you wish to keep the Emerald Rayquaza, or do you want me to do the move deletion + trade?
-----
(May 13, 2016, 08:58 PM)Lythania Wrote: - Changed Lake Guardians Trio to Creation Trio.

@parrypeter25 Okay, sorry for the wait! I had to edit the verification post and make sure that I had the pokemon in the right box, to avoid any mix-ups.

I seem to be having a problem with the Rayquaza, it was telling me it couldn't be traded. D: I'll give you the one I had from Emerald instead and see if that works.
----- ^ I figured this out. The Ray I tried to give you knew Dragon Ascent, thus it could not be traded to you. If you'd rather have the original offered Ray, let me know, I'll have to make it forget Dragon Ascent though. Meaning you'd need to recover the move at the Move Reminder using a heart scale. And then we'd have to trade Rays. xD I wouldn't mind either way. :D

Oh, I had no idea haha. its fine. No biggie ^^
(May 13, 2016, 09:13 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(May 13, 2016, 08:58 PM)Lythania Wrote: - Changed Lake Guardians Trio to Creation Trio.

----- ^ I figured this out. The Ray I tried to give you knew Dragon Ascent, thus it could not be traded to you. If you'd rather have the original offered Ray, let me know, I'll have to make it forget Dragon Ascent though. Meaning you'd need to recover the move at the Move Reminder using a heart scale. And then we'd have to trade Rays. xD I wouldn't mind either way. :D

Oh, I had no idea haha. its fine. No biggie ^^
@parrypeter25  Yeah I didn't know either, otherwise I would've already cleared this with you. I'm sorry hahah! But alrighty. I'll post their movesets here just in case you change your mind. xD The ORAS Rayquaza has a better moveset imo. But if it still doesn't bug you any, then thank you for trading with me! Heart

Emerald Rayquaza Moveset:
Outrage
Extreme Speed
Rest
Fly

Alpha Sapphire Rayquaza Moveset:
Extreme Speed
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance
Dragon Ascent (The move that gave us the problem)
-----
Traded someone on Twitch for a Keldeo! All I have left to get is Genesect. :D

Edit: Whoops, forgot to post that I'm finished. xD I've repurposed the thread so I can seek out shinies, though I don't think I'll have much luck. :P
-----
Hmmm.. Yeah, not having any luck at all hahah. I'll give it a few days, and if I don't get any responses, then I'll likely close the thread. All of my hard work when it came to organizing all of my legendaries and such won't be wasted though! I can probably trade some of them around for stuff when Sun&Moon come out. We'll see how this goes!
-----