Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

looking for a Ha swirlix
If you have a swirlix with its hidden abillity that you're willing to give away, reaspon and i can make you an offer for it.
I have a giveaway and I am giving away HA swirlix Smile If you want a direct trade or gts trade just let me know! (It's free)
(Feb 14, 2015, 12:56 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I have a giveaway and I am giving away HA swirlix Smile If you want a direct trade or gts trade just let me know! (It's free)

My friend code is 4511-1289-1437 send me a trade request when you want to trade
Smile
I have some 3 iv dittos to trade for it.
(Feb 14, 2015, 12:56 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I have a giveaway and I am giving away HA swirlix Smile If you want a direct trade or gts trade just let me know! (It's free)

I'm looking for a Ha Swirlix as well, if I can get my hands on one that would be awesome  Smile
(Feb 16, 2015, 08:41 AM)XtremeAGamer Wrote:

I'm looking for a Ha Swirlix as well, if I can get my hands on one that would be awesome  Smile

I have one you can have
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
(Feb 16, 2015, 08:52 AM)Hunter95dt Wrote:

I have one you can have

That would be awesome!, thank you. :D
(Feb 16, 2015, 08:52 AM)Hunter95dt Wrote:

I have one you can have

I can trade you somthing for a swirlix