Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Moltres for Articuno [Closed]
My favorite Pokemon is Articuno but I am not fond of Chespin so I chose Froakie and got Moltres not Articuno. I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade their Articuno for my Moltres

Moltres' stats

Lv. 70

Hp 227
Atk 166
Def 135
Sp. Atk 180
Sp. Def 159
Spd 137

Nature: Careful

Moves

Safeguard
Air Slash
Sunny day
Heat Wave

What I want for my Articuno

Lv. 70 or higher

Thank you!
Please can someone.
D: Nobody has responded yet?!?! Oh noes... well, I have an Event Articuno that I don't need anymore because I got a shiny one to take it's place. It's yours Smile Just let me know when you are online and want to trade (already have you added because I gave you my FC for friend safari)\

EDIT: Please don't give me Moltres though... I have so many right now I'm literally holding a giveaway to get rid of a few SHINY ones lol Just give me any random pokemon and we'll call it good Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
You want the Moltres back? I don't need it seriously Sad
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Srry just was shiny hunting and didnt want to ruin my chain. I accidently clicked yes and saw It was an articuno and Immediatly realized it was in a cherish ball and thought it was hacked.
Oh no not a problem at all ^_^ It's an event Articuno, I believe it has my old IGN "Lane" back when I collected it as a Pokemon Bank prize Smile

I lied... it was a Trainer Club Newsletter prize xD
I will take the Moltres back so sorry didn't even know you said that until after.